- Българско дружество по главоболие
- Асоциация по клинична електромиография и евокирани потенциали
- Българска асоциация за двигателни нарушения
- Българска асоциация по невросонология и мозъчна хемодинамика
- Международен сайт за обществено здраве
- Българско дружество по невромускулни заболявания
- Европейска академия по неврология (EAN)
- EMJ – Европейско медицинско списание
- Letter to Presidents of National Neurological Societies (.pdf, 0.9MB).
- Cerebral Palsy Group
- Cerebral Palsy Information
- Дигиталната Академия и библиотека по епилепсия
- Всичко за инсулта
- European Stroke Organisation (ESO)
Who is it for?: It targets clinicians, consumers (patients and their families) and policy makers by providing evidence-based clinical and public health information.
How to use it?: The site can be used in two ways. First, by typing keywords into the search box, second, by choosing from the categories shown in the Neurological Field Index of Cochrane Reviews, which is the Textbook of Neurological Cochrane Reviews. It consists of categories divided by disease terminology, disorders like “back disorders” and “cerebrovascular diseases”, organs like “eye, nose and throat”, and others like “rehabilitation”. Within each category, there will be separate sub-categories containing review title, and a direct link to each Cochrane systematic review abstract. The Textbook mainly disseminates evidence regarding the efficacy of interventions discovered in the field.
Comments from users: “It provides a convenient browsing system to get access to relevant systematic reviews in the Cochrane Library. Also, the Plain Language Summaries allow non-clinicians to comprehend the reviews, which empowers the public and policy makers to make informed decisions.”
“An additional highlight is the function of “share” in all articles available in the Library, which can facilitate dissemination of papers to various social media and online platforms; for instance, Twitter, Facebook, Google, and Linkedin. This encourages a transnational process of academic research able to reach out to the public and interest groups, an innovative move of technology embedded public health communication.”