On behalf of the organizing committee, we are pleased to inform you that abstract submission for the 62nd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Neurology is now available at https://www.neurology-jp.org/neuro2021/en/. The deadline for the submission is Noon, November 24 (Tue.) (Japan Standard Time).
*Making Powerpoint video presentations will be required for overseas presenters who are unable to attend the 62nd JSN annual meeting due to COVID-19 pandemic.
We offer TRAVEL GRANTS to encourage neurologists in other countries who submit abstracts. We look forward to the active participation from overseas in this meeting.
For details on the meeting, please refer to the 2nd Announcement of this meeting attached.
We will invite more than 30 famous neurologists and neuroscientists from overseas. The meeting has many English programs. About 40% of the presentation will be conducted in English.
It would be highly appreciated if you could distribute this information to your members and encourage their participation in the meeting.
Official Website of the 62nd Annual Meeting of the JSN
[Plenary speakers] (Provisional)
Masashi Yanagisawa (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
Werner Poewe (Medical University of Innsbruck, Austria)
Steven M. Greenberg (Harvard Medical School, USA)
Lucie Bruijn (Translational Medicine, EMEA at AveXis, Inc., USA)
[English Symposia] (Provisional)
*All English Symposia will be live-streamed for online participants.
*This program is as of November 2020 and subject to change.
- Novel therapeutic approach for neurological disorders using stem cell biology and genetic modification
- Selective vulnerability of alpha-synuclein-related neurodegeneration -beyond proteinopathy and propagation-
- Coevolution of multimodal neuroimaging and biomarkers
- RBD as a harbinger of synucleinopathy: update
- New Frontiers in the Treatment of Epilepsy 2020
- Will new migraine medications save migraine patients?
- Interdisciplinary research between dementia and epilepsy
- Cutting-edge advances in NMOSD and MOG-related disorders
- Frontiers of neuroscience and medicine accelerated by big data and AI
- Reassessment APOE4 in Alzheimer’s disease
- New diagnostic and therapy strategies for PSP/CBD
- Novel molecular target drugs for MG: How should we use them?
- Innovative management can bring bright future for Parkinson’s disease
- Neurologic Specialty Board in the World
- Novel therapeutic strategies against ischemic stroke from the perspective of neuro-glial-vascular unit
- Structure and propagation of aggregated proteins
- Increasing importance of autonomic neuroscience in multiple system atrophy
- Disassemble “CIDP”! Reclassification of “CIDP” based on molecular autoimmune mechanism
- Dyskinesia in Parkinson’s Disease: Filling the Bedside-to-Bench Gap
- Motor neuron disease: revisiting the roles of RNA binding proteins and RNA metabolism in neurodegeneration
- How to treat obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in older adults? -Missing treatment option for dementia-
- Strategy toward regenerative medicine in neurological disorders using stem cells – the current situation and issues